Thursday, March 14, 2013

year 2013..welcOme back!!

ALHAMDULLILLAH.

masih bernyawa di bumi Allah... I'm back !!!! after long time not even once update since 2011..now already 2013.. march..hiihi..

There are somethings that i wanna share too ...  a lots actually...

1st of all, as previous post.. i'm no longer will used 'aku' as kata ganti diri.. i'm prefered to used 'saye' or 'kite' or 'me' or 'I'  (^_*) V...

And this blog was created especially for my only husband.. mr.Tempe..hihi.. cikdOn ..my beloved family n friends.. just wanna share my great life..tough life..happy life.. and whatever in my life.. and reMember that what ever happened in Our life must be with a reason... and the bEST ever Planner is the Mighty one..ALLAH S.W.T. ... Ingat yer smue...ape yang kite ade.. prasaan.. harta.. kekayaan.. pekerjaan.. family.. smue tu Allah pinjam je kat kite =) ALLAHUAKHBAR!! 


okie cont' next entry yer ....

I dO love u.. cherish u.. for the rest of my life..wiwiwi..




No comments:

Post a Comment